The M Knee High Boot
Out of stock
Your footwear was produced using skins carefully selected in specialized tanneries.
The leather needs to be taken care of to preserve its original qualities.
Marking and irregularities that may be apparent are part of the animal's natural characteristics and shouldn't be considered as imperfections.
- avoid contact with rough or abrasive materials,
- avoid contact with alcohol (perfume, solutions) and oily substances (make up),
- protect your product from rain. In case of contact with water, wipe it gently with an absorbent cloth,
- store your product in its cover box to protect it from light, humidity and heat,
- take special care of white and light colored materials to avoid stains.